LF: No Loran in Swansea

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: No Loran in Swansea
From: "Tom Boucher" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:49:03 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Martin and thanks for the report!

Loran is very evident here in Devon on my TS-850 'barefoot' (no pre-
amp). There are some quite strong signals from ON,PA0,and DL which you
should be hearing on normal CW when the band is active, which it is not
most of the time. Try Saturday and Sunday mornings when the band is
relatively busy.

Also, you might try comparing notes with Mike GW4HXO who is further
round the coast at Solva. I quite often talk to him on 1933 KHz also.

73, Tom G3OLB