Re: LF: DFCW Transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DFCW Transmission
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:26:50 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
I wasn't home last night saw nil.

About QSO format.  I have been operating EME for 11 years now .  The criterion
for a qso has always been the TMO system plus appropriate RRRs plus complete
exchange of calls.  I feel we should use the same here as that procedure is
Internationally recognized.  To help speed up the process one station could
use 3 sec dots and the weaker one could use what  dot length was necessary

       73 de John VE1ZJ

Andrew Talbot wrote:

If 350mW can be heard then there is a slight hope for me yet  :-)

At 1920z, just started transmitting transmitting a DFCW signal with 0.05Hz
shift and 90s dot period (for compatibility with Argo on its slowest
setting) on a centre frequency of 135921.50 Hz.   ERP around 50mW.

Transmission will continue at least until 0000z

Andy  G4JNT