Re: LF: Where next?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Where next?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:08:56 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
OH2LX wrote:

May we outcasts from the most Northern EU request for:
1. A chronological list of succesful qso's (1-way/2-way),
2. A list of geographical coordinates of the stations.
I have found it impossible to keep my OH colleaques
informed. I have tried search function in my Eudora archive:

If you look at my website: http://www.lf.thersgb.net, you will find quite a lot of detail. Like you, I have been overwhelmed by the weight of information so the pages (indexed from transatlantic.htm) are still being updated. However, I don't know anyone else that has tried to collate the information.

I had not thought of giving the coordinates, but I will add this info as soon as I can.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net