LF: QRS software

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: QRS software
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:12:31
Sender: <[email protected]>
At the moment I am working on a new version of QRS that allows longer
dotlengths (up to 1 hour/dot) and has more precise timing.

As I hope to reach most users of QRS via this reflector I have one question :
Is anyone currently using the QSK facility ?
The combination of QSK and precise timing will cause some major changes in
the programme (and some extra hours of work). I am willing to keep the QSK
facility if there is some interest in this option, otherwise I will abandon
QSK.
In case you want me to keep the QSK option, please let me know.

73, Rik  ON7YD