Re: LF: Rapid fading and QRS (CHF recordings)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Rapid fading and QRS (CHF recordings)
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 11:05:32
Sender: <[email protected]>
Regarding the plots of the CFH recordings (18/19 december 2000) on my
webpage :

1. All received datafiles were averaged in 1 minute periods, to surpress
static crashes etc...

2. All datafiles were 'shifted' to an average value of -30dB (relative),
since all measurements (except for Alan) were relative

As a result of 2. you cannot compare the absolute strength of the data,
just the trends. Very interesting is the 20 minute 'off period' of CHF just
before midnight as this alows to determine the SNR (and that is after all
the most important figure in practice).

All data are available as an Excel file for those who want to have a closer
look, just let me know by (direct) e-mail and I will sent you the file.

73, Rik  ON7YD