LF: RE: Freq Stabilityc

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Freq Stabilityc
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:47:25 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
The self contained TV reference I mentioned yesterday appeared
originally, by DK2DB in a German publication and was translated by G7LEE
for the RSGB Microwave Newsletter January 1996.   According to that
article complete assemblies are available from EISCH-Electronic, 89079
Ulm-Gogglingen.  No phone number is given but they must be on the web.

/5 in my case)  across the screen with a stop watch. I have certainly
calibrated counter timebases to parts in 10^10 (possibly optimistic as
Droitwich is probably not that stable over 1000secs.....or is
Oh yes it is, except possibly at dawn or dusk when ionospheric changes
come into play.

Andy  G4JNT

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.