LF: Weekend tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Weekend tests
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:06:25 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear John, Jack, LF Group,

OK, so I will send my callsign using 3s dots, starting at 15 and 45 minutes past the hour, for about 15 mins. Assuming I can see your signal, I will wait for you to call me before trying to send signal reports, etc., and will wait until the beginning of the next 15 or 45 minute period to start transmitting. This should minimise problems with transmissions from different stations overlapping. I will stick to the frequency plan on G3XDV's web pages, ie. 135.916kHz for me

Please note - I don't have any E-mail facilities at home, so will not see any e-mails until at least the day after they are sent, during the weekend. Alternatively, I can be reached on 01707 643461.

Best of luck to all those involved, and hope the weather is not to wild in UK or Nova Scotia this weekend.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU