LF: Re: Re. LF Interference reduction

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re. LF Interference reduction
From: "Paul Cianciolo" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:55:26 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Laurie,

I read your post with great interest.   Would it be possible to get some
more information on your antenna system?  If it is not too much trouble?

Is it basicaly the fact that the 2 antennas are phased that cuases the null?
Do you have a plot  pattern that the antenna exhibit?

Very interesting all this about noise cancelation

Thank you Laurie

PaulC
W1VLF