LF: Re: Daves pics of VA3LK this am

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Daves pics of VA3LK this am
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:54:38 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi Dave,
I was interested to compare your pics with mine this morning.
Very similar, except that I have the contrast too high which is emphasizing
the noise unduly.
I am using USB, you appear to be using LSB. Your preferred audio frequency
is 600 Hz, mine 800.
One thing of interest though, the loop structure seen on your photo taken at
04:47 is also present on mine (I took pics every 30 mins), so the source is
roughly equidistant and therefore I guess remote. What could it be?

73, John, G4CNN
email: [email protected]
web: http://www.g4cnn.f2s.com

Send a cool gift with your E-Card