LF: Re: Re: More normal CW

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: More normal CW
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:19:04 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John, I wonder wether you are suffering from condensation? rather than
direct ingress of water. I have a phasing system for my 4 square that live
out in the middle of a field,and have found that ventilated shelter is
better than a completely closed box.I use an upturned dustbin with a small
gap at the bottom.,might be an ides to use a bit of mesh to prevent insects
etc getting in, mind you a bit of RF would probably sort then out Hi.  73s
Laurie.