LF: RE:and related stuff nothing to do with LF !

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE:and related stuff nothing to do with LF !
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:09:33 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Until just before your finals at least,  15 Feb 1971 - it was half term
from school and I went into Birmigham town centre to buy two 1N4007s for
a valve PSU using the new money .   Not sure why I wanted a valve PSU,
transistors and ICs were well in by that time.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be.

Andy 'JNT

Ah, another ex KMI member among our midst - when I was there (68-71) we were
still dealing in pounds, shillings and pence, I don't recall what the
imaginary equivalent of these was.
> 73s Dave G3YMC

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.