LF: Lost the evidence...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Lost the evidence...
From: "Bill de Carle" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:05:02 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Sorry I don't have that image showing G3AQC's signal last night in Quebec.
I did a screen dump from NIAGARA after the signal had started to fade and
my .BMP-writer still isn't working properly so the fading line doesn't show
up in that image; I'm trying to get the colors right in these BMP's.

But I do have the piece of paper where I wrote down the two frequencies
at the time: no doubt whatsoever they were at 135922.44 and 135925.02
according to the mouse cursor readout on the NIAGARA display.

If Anybody wants to try again tonight I'll hopefully be better prepared.
And I'll save the raw data this time, hi!

73 de Bill VE2IQ