LF: Re. Q at 0548?

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re. Q at 0548?
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 00:55:47 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dexter,
Very interested in your screen shot. The dashes are at the higher
frequencyso your Q is right! I was using 60sec elements so the element
lengths are right! The inter-element spacing was24secs and this is right.
The dot on the RHS is exactly
where it should be ! ( I extrapolated using the red markers). Unfortunately
the marks on the LHS dont seem to fit.
Still it looks good to me !!!  I am transmitting tonight  and will transmit
for the next few nights. Alan thinks that condx have been poor and  that
they will improve
so lets keep our fingers crossed .Please keep looking. 73s Laurie.