Re: LF: Earth Rods / Spectrograms

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Earth Rods / Spectrograms
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:14:18
Sender: <[email protected]>
I was really amused at the 'China Syndrome' thought. That hadn't occurred to
me (it's rock here), but it is a valid point, hi!

It sure is, the first time I 'watered' a rod in the soil I didn't secure
it. When I returned after 5 - 10 minutes to connect the radial to it the
rod was gone ... I hade to dig a 50cm deep hole to retrieve it.

BTW : the idea of 'watering' pipes into the earth is not new, farmers do it
for ages to get to the groundwater level. Using 5cm diameter steel pipes
they go as deep as 15m.

73, Rik  ON7YD