LF: 135.922, Wednesday Morning

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 135.922, Wednesday Morning
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:48:49 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Greetings Laurie:

Well, not much on 922, a frequency line at times but nothing very clear at
all last night.  However there were a pair of excellent frequency lines on
921 early in the evening at times, separated by about .1 Hz and an excellent
series of dashes on 923 which might be the same ones Dexter mentioned this
morning.

Laurie, if you were off a Full Hz (my arent we precise in small numbers
these days!) then we have something to talk about, if someone was on 923 I
would like to talk to them as well hi.

CFH, well not sure if it is them but I hear a carrier on their QRG several
times in the last two days, never managed to catch it and measure it but I
did hear a carrier go on and off a few times.

Larry
VA3LK

PS tonight, Wednesday is my last night for sending on 137.790 and for
listening on 922 for the weekend.

I will however be listening at my transmitter site for the weekend, so
anyone who will transmit please let me know ASAP

lk