Re: LF: Morning noise levels

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Morning noise levels
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:10:39 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mike,
The double lines slightly HF of Larry have been regularly seen by several of
us.They appear to be a couple of Broadcast stations. I have spent some time
determining the exact frequency of these lines and find them to be at
137790.0 and 137789.8, about 0.6 and 0.4 Hz HF of Larry.
Last night I recorded how their strengths varied and will post a graph on my
web-site: www.g4cnn.f2s.com. Also see the e-mail that I posted this a.m.
where I have given an exact time of 06.18 this morning when the "big switch
off" occurred. One week ago I recorded it at 06.10.
73, John, G4CNN

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/