LF: TransAtlantic CW operation

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: TransAtlantic CW operation
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:07:25 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Greetings:

I have a note from a chap who tells me that there is someone on here who
wants to try regular CW over the North Atlantic.  I do not see all the
messages on this reflector but just in case it needs to be said again....

Jack, VE1ZZ, is one of the worlds pre-eminent 160 Meter DXers and has been
on 136 kHz CW for many months now.  He has worked up and down the east coast
of the USA on 136 kHz and has even been apparently "seen" in the UK during
one of the big openings last September.  Jack is a conventional CW operator
with renouned weak signal receiving skills on 160.  He does not have
Internet or Computer assisted receiving capabilities.  Anyone wanting a
regular CW schedule on LF should get in touch with Jack.  I have a note here
that Jack has little interest in QRS CW as well as it is to hard on his tube
type transmitter.

Good Luck

Larry
VA3LK