Re: LF: DX Cluster spots for 10/17Dec at GB7DXM

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DX Cluster spots for 10/17Dec at GB7DXM
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:04:41
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 02:55 18/12/00 -0500, you wrote:
Hello Alan and all other LF-friends,

On Sunday an unusual noise aleted me to a PSK31 signal on 137.6, I swapped
programs to see Geri just finish working DL7YA on X-mode, and then
continue
with Wolf DF0WD also cross-mode.

Hi Geri,

I could copy your 2-way PSK QSO with DF0WD without any trouble, but this
should be not surprising since you have solid 579 signal here. DF0WD was
also 579 and 100% copy.
I have screenshots of your QSO (spectogram), the bandwidth of your PSK
signal was about 50Hz (+/- 25Hz from centerfrequency) with some weaker
'sideband' on the range of +/-35 to 45Hz from then centerfrequency. DF0WD
had a slighter broader bandwidth of 60Hz (+/-30Hz) but no additional
sidebands.
I will mail the pictures direct.

73, Rik  ON7YD