LF: RE: VE1ZZ on NOW!!

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: VE1ZZ on NOW!!
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:27:50 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I saw something a few Hz above 136500 between 0000z and 0100z last
night.  In a 0.1 Hz bandwidth something was definitely visible with some
on-off structure to it, but was keying too fast to make out any CW.   It
was too weak to copy in a higher bandwidth to match 2 or 3 second dots.

Ironically, it looked as if it may have been strong enough to have been
receivable with MS100, or more likely MS200, BPSK.

Andy  G4JNT