Re: LF: VE1ZZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VE1ZZ
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:27:12 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Rik and all. I just spoke to Jack on telephone.   He will start transmitting
tonight,
22 Dec at 2300 and continue until 0200Z .  Freq 136.5 kHz.  Jack transmits for
10
minutes crss 9 second dashes.  He will transmit on the hour and the half hour.
   Tomorrow he will transmit from 2300 til 0400z in same fashion
     MM0ALM  is trying to set up cw sked if I get info i will send it here
Please
inform MM0ALM he shud transmit around 135.7.  CFH will not permin reception of
normal cw above about 135.8

        73 gl mri xmas to all John  VE1ZJ

Rik Strobbe wrote:

Congrats to Peter and Jack.

Regarding transatlantic tests : based on the CFH plots there seem to be 2
periods with the best chance on enhanced propagation, one arround 00-02 UTC
and and arround 05-07 UTC. Is Jack also transmitting during this last period ?
I will look for hime during the coming nights.

73, Rik