Re: LF: Spectran beta 3 - IK1ODO beacon running (2mW)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Spectran beta 3 - IK1ODO beacon running (2mW)
From: "M. Bruno" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 20:17:17 +0200
Data: Wed, 17 May 2000 19:17:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
In 13.49 17/05/00 , hai scritto:
Hello Marco & group,

I'm sorry but it was absolute impossible to look for the 2mW signal last
night.
I started looking at 19.30UT (as nomally Marco's signal becomes vissible
here after 20UT), but at abt. 20UT I had to stop because of thunderstorm,
not only because QRN became really bad (S-meter at 9+++ all the time) but
also for safety as the lightning was just above my QTH.
In case your beacon is still running I will give it another try tonight.

73, Rik  ON7YD

It's still running, I'm not going to Dayton :-((( ... so I will leave it on for
a few
days.

(Frequency synthesizer + PC + low power supply + PA supply = abt 200W
to radiate 2 mW ... I will send the next electricity bill to the list address
!)

73, Marco IK1ODO