LF: RE: KITES

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: KITES
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 12:02:38 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
There is an article on kites for lifting antennas in last month's (or it
may be the month before) QST.  It shows a design for a simple to make,
serious lifting power kite.  Can't remember the type off hand but I can
fish out the article this evening.  The article contains dire safety
warnings about hands being ripped off and people becoming airborne !

Andy G4JNT