Re: LF: IK1ODO qrp beacon active

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: IK1ODO qrp beacon active
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 22:48:21 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Marco

My QRP DFCW beacon is active again for the weekend.

Power is 10W to the aerial, so about 10 mW radiated
(0.55A into 32 mOhm).

Excellent 'O' signals from your beacon tonight 2230UTC; very stable signal (in frequency and strength) over a period of 40mins with an increase at 2240UTC. The 'dot' is just a knats whisker above a weak Loran line so no difficulty in copy. What is the significance of the 'V' at the end (or is it the beginning) of the call?. I guess it could just be a delimiter.
I will send you a picture of it direct to you .

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>