LF: Re: IK1ODO qrp beacon active

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: IK1ODO qrp beacon active
From: "Gaspard De Wilde" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 23:02:10 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
hello Bruno
your sigs are ooo with .125hz on spectran display
dificult to read with . 065hz
still mmm with .250hz
remarkebel with .5hz 73s de ON4ZK -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: M. Bruno <[email protected]>
Aan: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Datum: donderdag 27 april 2000 22:36
Onderwerp: LF: IK1ODO qrp beacon active

My QRP DFCW beacon is active again for the weekend.

Operating conditions now:

Frequency 137.792 / 137.793 kHz, shift about 1.03 Hz

Frequency is controlled by the usual "stupid" XTAL in air, so
don't expect more than 0.2 Hz stability. However, I hope
to be clear of the Loran-C lines (thank you Alan for the
details about the line frequencies; I decided to stay in the
middle).

Power is 10W to the aerial, so about 10 mW radiated
(0.55A into 32 mOhm).

Mode is DFCW, the upper frequency is the dash, the lower
is the dot. Speed 30s dots, 10s intervals. This should
be about optimal for Spectran use at 0.032 Hz resolution.

I hope to leave the TX running until May 2 in the morning.

Again, any report is welcome.

73 - Marco IK1ODO

[email protected]

Rivalta, ITALY JN35SA (N 45 01' 25.6", E 7 31' 09.4")