LF: QRSS test running

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: QRSS test running
From: "M. Bruno" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 22:36:07 +0200
Data: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:35:14 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hello all,

If you want to try Spectran or Spectrogram at high resolution, I have
a beacon running. Frequency is 137.790/792 in DFCW, 40 sec dot
lenght, 10 sec spacing. Message is my call plus a letter. Message
lasts about 20 minutes.

Power is approx. 30W RF, 30 mW ERP.

The shift is 'only' 2 Hz, an oceanic shift considering the resolution
of Spectran.

Please try with Spectrogram at maximum resolution, or Spectran at
0.032 Hz, minimum speed. Be careful of the RX tuning !

Reports are welcome ... I will let it run at least until tomorrow at 12z,
then again on Thursday.

73 - Marco IK1ODO - JN35SA