LF: Puckeridge Weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Puckeridge Weekend
From: "Walter Blanchard" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:47:54 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Gee, thanks guys - it was nothing!
But I really have to congratulate those who did the
hard work of hauling kit back and forth in the rain
and then putting up with blinding flashes and bangs
as they tuned up.
And thanks to all those who sent in signal reports, - I
think Vaino deserves a special mention.
I've collected all the emails and if anyone has anything further
to add please send it to me direct.
When all the reports are in I'll write it up for "Radcom" and if
there's enough interest  we may have another go either at
Puckeridge or perhaps another site.
By the way, I always thought the mark of the true amateur
was his ability to make best use of surplus equipment he'd
scrounged one way or another. And isn't an old mast just
"surplus equipment"?
Walter G3JKV.