Re: LF: DCF39 info please

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DCF39 info please
From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:15:39 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi friends,

In case Larry (or some others at the other side of the pond) watch the
signal with Spectogram it might be a good idea to add 5 to 10 second
'dash'
while beaconing (or next best a series of dashes).

there is an excellent program that will do this trick as well, it was
written by someone called Rik, ON7YD and is called QRS. No kidding, I found
out last week that Rik's program will do "normal CW" beaconing with 10 (or
longer) dashes in between when I was looking for a way to key my
transmitter for my own ERP measurements. Great tool!

Vy 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW) .... a very very young ham .... at least 2-3 dB younger