LF: The age of our fellow experimenters

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: The age of our fellow experimenters
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:46:59 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Derek and Lech wrote:

Thanks to those people who have sent signal reports via E-mail etc. and also gave these two old codgers ( sum of our ages 148 !!) verbal
support.

Once again, it's our older, more experienced, LF experimenters showing
us the way.  There's nothing 'codger-ish' about these two!

By the way, one of the oldest active LF experimenters in the UK is Ron,
G6RO who was 87 on 20th February.  Apparently, Ron is just 2 days older
than Bill, G6NB - another keen LF experimenter, and familiar call on
136kHz.
Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG