LF: Automatic attachments

To: "'LF Group'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Automatic attachments
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:12:42 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
A few people have commented to me about the annoying attachment that
appears at the end of messages from this account.  Some are even woried
about its implications to themselves !
It is placed there by our firewall software to protect this organisation
in the increasingly litiginous (if that's how it is spelt) society we
now live in.  You are all the recipients of anything I say and are free
to pass it on wherever as it cannot possibly refer to this
organisation's policy / IP etc.

Unless you are a lawyer / solicitor then just ignore it - if you are one
of those people then charge yourself £100 per microsecond to ignore it
:-|)

I consider a few words a small price to pay for free Email,  8 hours a
day straight to the desk with immediate notification of incoming
messages, and with an OFFICIAL OK to use for 'reasonable' private
correspondence.  At weekends the reflector is directed to another
account so I can read it at home.

Andy  G4JNT

now wait for it with suitable baited breath

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.