Re: LF: Re: LF BD545/546

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: LF BD545/546
From: "Hans-Joachim Brandt" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:41:40 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all,
here are some Bd545/546 data:

All BD545 are NPNs, all BD546 are PNPs, all peak current 15 A and dissipation 85 Watts at Tcase 25 degs Celsius, Ft > 3 MHz, B >25 at 5 A; Case "TO-3 plastic" (B-19 X-86)

Uce-max:
BD545/546 40 V
A versions 60 V
B versions 80 V
C versions 100 V
D versions 120 V
Manufacturer : Texas Instruments

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB

Peter Dodd schrieb:
>From Johan Bodin

> I had the pleasure to work G3YXM crossband on 73 kHz / 80 m this
> morning. QRB 1122 km.

Congratulations to Johan and Dave

I tried a 73/137 sked with Johan this morning (Friday) but was unsuccessful

Have done some 72kHz tests with IK5ZPV. Valerio has sent a .jpg of my signal received at 2155 on Wed 8th showing 'LDO' then the K disapearing below the noise (or was it the Alps speckles).

I have an ex-something amplifier with a nice heatsink and a lot of BD545Ds and BD546Ds. I can't find any data on these devices - can anyone help?

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>