LF: RE: Hungary spotted on 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Hungary spotted on 136
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:44:43 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi LFers...

I spoked with Csaba HA6PX and he told me, that Gyuri HA6PC just tested his
TX on monday.
But HA6PC will be QRV on 136 for the first time on the afternoon of friday
10th until
Saturday morning. He will be using 120 Watts and 500m long wire antenna.
They will operate from HG6N QTH from JN98VE (about 150m from OM/HA boarder).

Rich OM2TW