LF: 73kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73kHz
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:03:06 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dave, G3YXM,
It was so embarrassing to see my drifting VFO on Markus' plots that I have
connected the DDS to my 73k TX and it seems to work OK

indeed, it did! Have a look at www.qru.de/g3yxm.htm, last picture and you
will see your rock-stable (woops! at least nearly) QRH-NIL signal!

Band was very noisy tonight, I could copy Dave's QSO with ON7YD (more and
more "firsts!", congrats) and saw also another station calling on 71.833
kHz (M0BMU?). Did not answer on 137 kHz, because signal was barely "T"
here, however should be ok when the noise is down (lets try for example
next Sunday morning ...). No copy of Mike, G3XDV, but again, noise was
pretty strong tonight ...

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)
http://www.qru.de