LF: 73kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73kHz
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:26:52 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>

from James Moritz
Spent a couple of hours on 73kHz on Friday evening; didn't see/hear any other signals - Rugby TX was generating it's usual racket. However, the effort was worth it because my signal was seen by Markus, DF6NM, in Bavaria, as he reported earlier. Great stuff. I intend to keep doing Fridays on 73kHz; I will also try and get on the band on Saturday mornings if time permits -

Congratulations Jim. You have inspired me to go back on to the band. I hope to be on tonight, Friday, between 1730 and 1930hrs and possibly after 2100hrs

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>