LF: Preferred freqs

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Preferred freqs
From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:24:25 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Andy,

welcome back! If you have a look to

       http://www.qru.de/bandplan.htm

you will find a "homemade" bandplan, based on observations and discussions
we had in Windsor the other day (night?).
You see two segments that would be perfect for "beaconing": below 136.000
kHz (we have chose that segment, because here within Europ there is much
QRM, so we thought this might be a perfect place to park beacons for
field-strength measurements without the danger of interfering with
someone). The other segment is the "Analog- and Digital Mode"sSegment, that
we also have used already for PSK31, HELL, RTTY, etc. between 137.300 and
137.600 kHz.

Can you tell me more about PSK08, Andy? What kind of harware/software would
I need ($?).
Thanks, best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)
http://www.qru.de