LF: Preferred freqs

To: "'LF Group'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Preferred freqs
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:02:41 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
As I've been away from this reflector for a year and lost touch with the
LF scene, are there preferred freqs for any mode - apart that is from
sitting between Loran spurs.  In other words is there a BANDPLAN yet ?
I intend transmitting / beaconing  using PSK08 to some overseas
listeners and don't want to sit on top of anyone.
To anyone listening this will sound like a fast fading carrier; on a
spectrogram display it will appear as two carriers spaced by 7.8125 Hz
when idling and a broad signal of 8 Hz bandwidth when sending data.

Andy  G4JNT

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.