LF: Re: Galveston !

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Galveston !
From: "Dave Brown" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:44:07 +1300
Cc: "lowfer" <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
Andre'
You might recall some comment I made recently on the rsgb lf reflector re
the GLS beacon. Most of the active LFers here in ZL have heard it.  Comes in
for a short time just before Galveston sunrise.  John KD4IDY had some
suggestions re its antenna but would be interesting to hear from someone who
has seen it.  Geri DK8KW is  going to have a look when over there late Feb
if he gets the time. I don't expect it's anything out of the ordinary for
NDB setups but would be nice to confirm.
Makes one wonder if the 'other pond' might be worth a try!
73
Dave
ZL3FJ