LF: Re: SLOW WA2XTF/12

To: "Mitch Powell" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: SLOW WA2XTF/12
From: "Andre' Kesteloot" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:42:59 -0500
Cc: "RSGB-LF" <[email protected]>, "lf, AMRAD" <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
Congratulations, Mitch !  (This is such good news that I am sending a
copy of
your message to the rsgb_lf reflector and our own [email protected]
reflector :-)
If you can hear it, imagine how far other people should be able to
"see" it.
73
Andre' N4ICK
***********************************
Mitch Powell wrote:

Good morning Andre:
Friday (10 AM) and WA2XTF/12 is loud and clear into London Ontario.
Temp about -10C, crystal clear blue sky- and hearing the slow speed CW
(audio).
Would be 100 percent for QSO quality - and I have on tape,  but not
nearly as exciting to listen to as  normal speed CW.

FYI - normally I hear into the Northwest (YQ Fort Churchill on Hudson's Bay)
and other stations at that distance this time of day. They are totally
absent - and I am hearing stations
more East - West from PEI/NS into central Manitoba.

Noise level is zero - extremely quiet.
Still listening at 10:45 AM (1545Z) and no change in signal level.
I assume the snow cover enhances the radiation :-)

73 Mitch