Re: LF: transatlantic

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: transatlantic
From: "g3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:44:18 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Andre' Kesteloot wrote:

Dear G3KEV,
Have you made a specialty of positive comments

Sincerely
Andre' N4ICK

I try to be realistic. Most are struggling to work each other a few hundred
miles around Europe on LF. I hear them every day struggling and often
failing.  Except there are some improvements in the pipeline like hooking up
to commercial towers a few hundred feet high, the transatlantic qso is wishful
thinking. There are a few equipped and geographically suited in the UK,
IRELAND and Northern EU for the experiment that might have a chance, but they
did not participate in the last experiment.
73 De Mal/G3KEV