Re: LF: DCF39 and DCF49

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DCF39 and DCF49
From: "Ivan Artner" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:51:21 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all

Soegiono, Gamal wrote:

two questions regarding DCF39 and DCF49

(Q1) Who is able to receive either station from a distance of _more_ than
500 km ?

both stns. are pretty strong 24h signals here in JN97MM Budapest,
Hungary

(Q2) Who is able to _decode_ the signals from DCF39 and DCF49 ?

I'm using the decoder software RADIORAFT with a simple opamp interface.
with mode ASCII-8P /200Bd (8P is for 8bits with parity)

all bursts are starting with the character "h" which is 68h
the rest of the data is  not for human eye :)
but sometimes I saw the "DCF49 TEST" string.

Here is a sample, how the "decoded" data looks like in ASCII:

hW|zchhZ\? phhZZ\? phh4`@ hh4`@ hhZZl?PhhZZl?Ph
hgzh
hDCF49 TEST?h
hwzLh h!xz?h hzh