LF: DCF39 and DCF49

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DCF39 and DCF49
From: "Soegiono, Gamal" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:25:44 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF friends

two questions regarding DCF39 and DCF49

(Q1) Who is able to receive either station from a distance of _more_ than
500 km ?

(Q2) Who is able to _decode_ the signals from DCF39 and DCF49 ?

Would like to have samples of actually sent data messages.

The data rate is 200 bit/sec (non standard for a normal PC's
serial interface), serial data comes with 1 start bit,
8 data bits, even parity bit and one stop-bit (11 bits total for
transmitting 1 byte of data.

Data messages consist of 14 - 22 bytes, each message sent twice.

Appreciate if you could send me the contents of some data messages to my email adress in the following binary formate:

0 0001 0110 11
[...]
[...]
0 0001 0110 11
[...]
[...]
0_0110_1000_11

First number is the start-bit (always "0")
following group of four numbers are the lower nibble of one byte of data
second group of four numbers are the upper nibble of one byte of data
following group of numbers are the even parity bit and the stop bit (always
"1").

Thank you in advance for your help.

best 73 de Gamal

[email protected]