LF: HF automatic antenna tuners

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: HF automatic antenna tuners
From: "Howard Aspinall" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:22:41 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Jim

I have here two Racal professional automatic hf aerial matching units..1
kw...1.6-30 Mhz, plus docs.

They are quite old by now, though I suspect technology in this area hasn't
advanced much over the past few years

If you wish I can put you in touch with the person who supplied me, who
knows about them and services them, and who might have further info for
you. He is a licensed radio amateur working as an engineer for NTL.
Although he has a stock of these and his main objecive is to sell them, I'm
pretty sure, he'd be glad to chat with you.

73..Howard G3RXH