LF: Re: Bad experience with loop ant

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Bad experience with loop ant
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:02:17 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo Petr,
 this morning I compared my L-antenne (6x25m, up 8 to 10m) with the
portable loop (24 turns, 0.6 x 0.6m) by receiving the "big gun" on 128.930
MHz (exact?). Both were carefully tuned to that frequency.
       L-antenna:  30,0mV
       Loop         :     0,25mV                     both at 50ohm
Maybe you can make a comparison like this?      73 Walter   JN59NO