Re: LF: Sound cards/Spectrogram

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Sound cards/Spectrogram
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:53:58 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thank you to everyone who has offered suggestions about my spectrogram problems.

The fault has been identified as the built in soundcard on the P2 motherboard.
"As much use as a chocolate teapot"   summed it up very well.

So the choices are. Buy a decent soundcard
Find a programme which will run on the existing card
Motorola 56000 DSP kit  ( millihertz resolution)
or, stick with the spectrogram 11k settings.

Well, at least I know the choices now, so I'm off to download a beta version of Spectran.

Thanks all

David    G0MRF