Re: LF: Re: New Country ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: New Country ?
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 13:59:33
Sender: <[email protected]>
I just checked TF1IT on the Buckmaster callbook and in the OH2AQ DX-cluster :
That call is unknown in the callbook (and plenty of other TF's are in it)
and has not been reported on the DX-cluster the last 2 years.
So I think that it was just someone with strange ideas about making fun.

73, Rik ON7YD

From Dave G3YMC

I also heard TF1IT at several times on New Year's Day.  He was on (or
close to)
the Ropex frequency but as far as I know did not work anybody.  Ron called
him
a few times later in the day when I did not hear him, and I also heard
John GVC
trying to call him, apparantly with no success.

As TF1IT was a solid 579 here (nearly as strong as Ron) I am a little suspicious about whether he was genuine. If he is real, perhaps he needs to work on his receiver.