LF: Re: 137,0

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 137,0
From: "Ko Versteeg" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 22:49:05 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Christer.

I am new to this group, and listening/watching
73Khz and 137Khz (CW, C-Bpsk) for 5 days now..

I received your signal thuesday night 21:15z
on 136.87 (have no more digits) and rst 588.
Seen CQ 3 times

As i mentioned, i am new and have only heard
G, DK, OH, ON, SM, PA sofar in my first week.

Qth is Mijdrecht, approx in JO22KI.
(20km south of Amsterdam)
More later,  like my setup or more reports.
73 de Ko, NL9222.

(WANTED: PRECISE grid square info for this qth)