LF: Good signal from Petr OK1FIG

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Good signal from Petr OK1FIG
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:09:26 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All the excitement continues.....Petr managed to heave a good signal into
the UK today. I copied him on normal speed CW working Graham G3XTZ at about
439 (Graham gave him 559) This was despite some 'DIY' power tool noises from
my neighbour. I also grabbed a very nice 'O' JPEG of his QRS CQ at 1530z,
unfortunately he didn't hear the call from Mike who also copied him at O O O
. This is interesting because Mike was only indicating 3dB lower than Graham
was on his successfull qso this morning. Well Done Petr !! Thanks for the
efforts. My Spectrogram copy is available if you think it will aid your
crusade to get more of your countrymen interested in 136kHz.
Christer, SM6PXJ was also a nice signal again this morning. It looks like it
was worth the trip Christer.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK  JO02PB
[email protected]