LF: RE: your listener report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: your listener report
From: "bernd grupe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:28:36 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Alan, hi All,
very interesting info about your station. AOR7030 is an excellent RX, so one can find many positive reports in the magazines. Well, the distance is about 580 kilometres from here and your loop is good working.Due to less noise from the cross-sides you can detect signals down 0,2 uV, 50 ... 100nV as well.Soegiono Gamal has built a loop recently. Got a description and made a little illustration. I put it on my website:

http://home.t-online.de/home/Bernd.Grupe/homepage.htm
at index 3.2.4

High Q and low stray-capacitance of his construction permits a definitely outstanding performance, so Gamal pointed out.I think the illustration will give more than 100 words to you. It may be a help for LOWFERS to find out the best practical solution for our special requirements on LF.

vy 73 de Bernd DF8ZR (JN49JV)