LF: GD0MRF.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: GD0MRF.
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 00:56:07 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All.

It's 05.00, we're just back from the island and I've just read a small fraction of the e-mails on the reflector. I'm really pleased that our visit coincided with some good conditions and that we generated a lot of interest with the GD calls. Thank you! Details from Dave later....

For anyone who's thinking about sending a card: Please note that my address is NOT correct in most current call books.

It's  38 Wyndham Crescent, Hounslow, Middlesex. TW4 5HZ   U.K.
Hope that helps

Vy 73, es CUL

David ( GD0MRF - IO74TJ ) - not /P due to licence requirement for 73k operation.