LF: IOM expedition

To: "136 group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: IOM expedition
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:33:36 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LowFers,
I have spent very little time at the receiver, but I heard
19/11/1999  2205 UTC  GD3YXM/p  RST 559
19/11/1999  2215 UTC  GD0MRF/p  RST 559
21/11 1999  1650 UTC  DL3FDO      RST 569

It is important to add that I was not at the cottage, but in the city and I
listened on very poor LW antenna.
I have proved that my newly built 60 Hz wide A.F. filter really works. I was
afraid that it is ringing too much, but it is able to pick up the signal
from the noise in a very efficient way (till now I used 250 Hz wide filter
in I.F.).
I noticed in DX cluster that also SP1DPA spotted the expedition. Will I have
one nearby colleague at last?
I hope the following days will not be too showy and I will be able to get
with the car up to the hill to the cottage to be QRV during weekend.

73! Petr, OK1FIG