LF: Expedition to Slovakia?

To: "'136'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Expedition to Slovakia?
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:45:13 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LowFers,
I begun to dream of an expedition to a new country - Slovakia. Making
use of advantage of no language difficulties I could get permission and
all the necessary things. I would be perhaps OM/OK1FIG/P. It would be
first transmission from OM on 136 kHz, so it could be interesting to
all. The question is: would it be a distance record when having QSO from
estern part of OM to GW/GM or EI? Does anyone know what are the current
records for normal CW and Visual-CW? Would such expedition be worth to
undertake?

73! Petr, OK1FIG